Bid Book » Book3 » Transport » Measures
In order to facilitate the Olympic traffic flow the following operational measures aimed to ensure proper punctuality and reliability of transportation are planned:
- Special Olympic lanes provided
- Traffic police escort for the vehicles servicing the Olympic Family
- Restricted access treatment applied
- Restraints to enter the city for non-resident vehicles
- Temporary traffic restrictions introduced at certain roads and in the vicinities of the Olympic sites
- Private vehicle parking banned at the competition venues If required, other special measures may be applied.